A Midsummer Night's Dream (1935)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- Recommended MPAA rating: G (General Audiences)
- This is completely wholesome and suitable for family viewing and classroom use
Violence & Gore
- Very brief and mild comic violence
- At the beginning, a father says he will put his daughter to death if she doesn't marry a man she does not love. This does not happen, however.
- None whatsoever. Every line is taken directly from Shakespeare's play.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- None at all. This film is 100% wholesome.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is some brief peril, anger, and unrequited love at the beginning, but everything is happy and resolved in the end.