Title Matching "The Return of the Living Dead" (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
1. The Return of the Living Dead (1985)
R | 91 min | Comedy, Horror, Sci-Fi
When two bumbling employees at a medical supply warehouse accidentally release a deadly gas into the air, the vapors cause the dead to rise again as zombies.
Votes: 49,121 | Gross: $14.24M
2. Return of the Living Dead III (1993)
R | 97 min | Horror
Having recently witnessed the horrific results of a top secret project to bring the dead back to life, a distraught youth performs the operation on his girlfriend after she's killed in a motorcycle accident.
Votes: 12,417 | Gross: $0.05M
3. Return of the Living Dead II (1988)
R | 89 min | Comedy, Horror, Sci-Fi
Curious kids unearth the barrels that previously helped revive the dead, which proves the second time's an undead charm.
Votes: 16,715 | Gross: $9.21M
R | 86 min | Comedy, Horror, Sci-Fi
A college student creates a drug called "Z" and sells it on campus, inadvertently resurrecting the living dead, who wreak havoc at a Halloween rave.
5. Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis (2005)
R | 88 min | Action, Comedy, Horror
A group of teenagers, in an attempt to rescue their friend from an evil corporation, end up inadvertently releasing a horde of bloodthirsty zombies.
6. Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3 (2005)
Not Rated | 80 min | Comedy, Horror
The film makers take the movie The Brain Wouldn't Die (1962) and wiped the audio clean and dubbed it over with a new, comedic soundtrack.
7. Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil Mutant Hellbound Flesh Eating Crawling Alien Zombified Subhumanoid Living Dead, Part 5 (2011)
84 min | Comedy
A comedic parody of the golden age of television, where episodes of "Bonanza" and "The Andy Griffith Show" have their original soundtracks wiped out (a la "What's Up Tiger Lily), and ... See full summary »
Action, Comedy, Horror | Announced
Plot under wraps.
10. They Won't Stay Dead: A Look at Return of the Living Dead Part II (2011 Video)
25 min | Documentary, Short
Retrospective documentary about the making of "Return of the Living Dead Part II."
17. Love Beyond the Grave: A Look at Return of the Living Dead III (2011 Video)
20 min | Documentary, Short
Retrospective documentary on the making of "Return of the Living Dead III."
Up All Night (1989–1998)
Waxwork II: Lost in Time/The Return of the Living Dead
Comedy, Drama, Horror
MrSheltonTV Media: Retrospective Film-Reviews... (2018– )
Return of the Living Dead! (Original Trilogy: 1985 - 1993) Film Reviews!
John H Shelton takes a look at the Return of the Living Dead (Original Trilogy) from 1985 - 1993. A Zombie film series from the USA.