Title Matching "The King of Fighters" (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
3. The King of Fighters XIV (2016 Video Game)
T | Action, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Kyo and crew fight in the 14th KOF tournament in order to defeat the organizer of the tournament named Antonov as he is offering prize money. However, an evil entity named Verse appears and... See full summary »
4. The King of Fighters '97 (1997 Video Game)
This version introduces the dual mode play system: Advanced and Extra. Advanced allows for a faster, offensive play while Extra allows for a more defensive, special-intensive play.
8. The King of Fighters XIII (2010 Video Game)
Ash Crimson has absorbed power from the two descendants of the clans that locked away the Orochi 1800 years ago. His former ally, Elisabeth Blanctorche, prepares to prevent him from using these powers at The King of Fighters tournament.
9. The King of Fighters '98: The Slugfest (1998 Video Game)
The King of Fighters '98 takes a break from the Orochi plot line and instead is presented as a "Dream Match" game where the KOF roster duke it out for the top spot.
10. The King of Fighters 2002: Challenge to Ultimate Battle (2002 Video Game)
T | Action
The second plotless "dream match" in The King of Fighters series, this game sports 39 normal characters and 5 hidden characters, some of whom haven't appeared since KOF '98. The King of ... See full summary »
11. The King of Fighters 2003 (2003 Video Game)
T | Action
The King of Fighters 2003 (KOF 2003) is a fighting game produced by SNK Playmore for the Neo Geo arcade and home platform. It is the 10th game in The King of Fighters (KOF) series.
12. The King of Fighters '94 (1994 Video Game)
Choose from one of eight teams each consisting of three characters. Battle it out in different countries. Once all teams have been defeated you fight the final boss: Rugal.
13. The King of Fighters '96 (1996 Video Game)
The third instalment in the series also sees the sprites of old discarded for an instantly familiar hand-drawn style, as well as folding in a series of much-welcomed gameplay tweaks.
16. The King of Fighters '95 (1995 Video Game)
T | Action
Various characters fight against each other on teams or by themselves. The final boss is Rugal and each character that defeats him has its own unique ending. Two players can also compete against each other.
20. The King of Fighters EX: Neo Blood (2002 Video Game)
A new incarnation of the series, with new characters and story.
22. The King of Fighters '94 Re-Bout (2004 Video Game)
Rugal Bernstein, a wealthy drug and arms trafficker, hosts a King of Fighters tournament. Bernstein's secret secretary visits eight global destinations in search of competitors to represent their nation in eight teams.
24. The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (2008 Video Game)
T | Action, Adventure, Fantasy
This is a collection that features five different games from the King of Fighters series. It includes the Orochi Saga trilogy ('95 - '97) as well as KOF '94 and KOF '98.
History of Video Games (2016– )
History of the King of Fighters ('94-XIV) 1994-2016
Director: Rasmus Ladegaard