With Comic Relief (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
5. Comic Relief: Doctor Who - The Curse of Fatal Death (1999 TV Movie)
23 min | Comedy, Sci-Fi
Before the Doctor can settle down to married life, he must face one last confrontation with his deadly enemy of certain death - the Master.
8. The Big Fat Quiz of the Year (2006 TV Special)
125 min | Comedy, Game-Show
Annual British TV show with comedy panel in the style of a pub quiz with questions relating to the events of the year just gone by.
9. Robbie the Reindeer in Legend of the Lost Tribe (2002 TV Movie)
30 min | Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Some time has passed since the race in "Robbie The Reindeer" and the group of reindeers have set up a tourist business offering guided tours. When an accident occurs on one such tour Robbie... See full summary »
11. Torvill & Bean (1995 TV Short)
11 min | Short, Comedy
Mr. Bean takes his girlfriend to see Britain's famous ice skating duo Torvill and Dean perform in Manchester. But he accidentally injures Dean backstage and has to substitute as guest ice-skater with Torvill.
15. The Big Night In (2020 TV Special)
BBC's Children in Need teams up with Comic Releif to raise money for Covid-19 presented by Lenny Henry, Davina McCall, Matt Baker, Paddy McGuinness and Zoe Ball filled with sketches and videos from the best of British TV.
16. Comic Relief: The Invasion of the Comic Tomatoes (1993 TV Special)
425 min | Comedy
Top telly included Mr Bean in a 'Blind Date' spectacular, Angus Deayton, Ian Hislop and Paul Merton taking on assorted sporty celebs in "Have I Got A Question Of Sport For You". More ... See full summary »
19. Comic Relief (1988 TV Special)
450 min | Comedy
The first night of Comic Relief on Red Nose day 1988 hosted by Lenny 'Nice Suit' Henry and Griff 'Stupid Hat' Rhys Jones. Participants managed to raise over 15 million pounds for charity projects in Britain and Africa.
20. Sport Relief 2020 (2020 TV Special)
Sport Relief live from MediaCityUK in Salford, bringing together the biggest stars and TV shows in a huge celebration to raise money for good causes in the UK and overseas.
21. Hale & Pace: The Stonk (1991 TV Short)
4 min | Short, Comedy, Music
Hale and Pace and The Stonkers perform the official Comic Relief song "Stonk" on the 3rd Red Nose Day 1991, with special guests David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) on guitar and Mr. Bean ( Rowan Atkinson ) on drums.
22. Comic Relief (1991 TV Special)
395 min | Comedy
Having taken a year off to spend all the money from the previous two Red Nose Days, Comic Relief returns with 'The Stonker', the biggest and baddest fund raising night of comedy yet, helped... See full summary »
33. A Night of Comic Relief 2 (1989 TV Special)
390 min | Comedy
20 million people across the UK helped to raise £26.9 million on the second Red Nose Day. At night, the BBC once again gave over their studio's to Lenny Henry, Griff Rhys Jones and Jonathan... See full summary »
34. Stephen Hawking's New Voice: Comic Relief (2017 TV Short)
6 min | Short, Comedy
Stephen Hawking has had the same trademark voice for 30 years and has now decided it's time for a change. Watch him view the audition tapes from hopeful celebrities.
39. 25 B.C.: The Best of 25 Years of Billy Connolly (1992 Video)
A retrospective on Billy Connolly's 25 years as one of Britain's top comedians, featuring clips from many of his TV appearances mixed with new footage.
46. Comic Relief: Through Hell and High Water (2013 TV Special)
60 min | Reality-TV
Comedians Jack Dee and Dara O'Briain, singer Mel C, actress Chelsee Healey, Radio 1 DJ Greg James and world champion triple-jumper Phillips Idowu undertake an arduous 110km whitewater trip ... See full synopsis »
49. Comic Relief Dead Serious: Rwanda - A Hope in Hell (2001 TV Movie)
50 min | Documentary