A Truly Brilliant Film
28 February 2016
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is directed by Zoya Akhtar and it was an absolute blast. I loved this movie. It stars Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol, and Farhan Akhtar as the three leads. And they were great. I knew Hrithik and Abhay Deol would do good and they certainly did, but Farhan Akhtar really blew me away with his performance. His charisma really stunned me. The three of them had great chemistry and it made it all the better. The movie's script is told in such a way that we the audience begin to think as if we are there with the characters during their trip in Spain. It is so funny and had me laughing throughout.

The story follows these three friends on a bachelor trip in Spain on which they each learn something about one another that changes their lives forever. The journey through Spain was beautiful and a lot Spanish culture is blended very well with Indian culture. There are a lot of subplots in this movie. But unlike Zoya Akhtar's latest film Dil Dhadakne Do (a film I also liked), the subplots are incorporated masterfully and don't mess up the pacing that much. The songs are also really nice. Plus the cinematography is handled excellently.

I honestly have no flaws with this film. It was directed to perfection in my opinion, and that's why Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara gets an A+.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.