Review of Heatstroke

Heatstroke (2008)
This Movie Should Come With a Warning Like Pharmaceuticals Do
10 January 2010
You know how the drug companies have to list the possibility of suicidal thoughts associated with their products? Well, I think this movie should have to include the same thing. It's deplorable in all aspects.

If you have nothing else to do, don't watch it. I just kept watching it in order to write a review on it, but I can't even write a decent review because it was really that bad. A terrible, illogical script with a set of wooden actors delivering their lines in a very flat way.

The CGI aliens are AWFUL. Think of the first generation of Doom, think of a raptor, and then add sounds from the Predator and a hissing cat. Add a puff of bad breath and a poor attempt at face-melting, and WHOA I'M SCARED! And no, this movie does not get any points for Danicka Keller for being in it. She acts badly too. She should stick to writing math books.

Back to the effects. They're bad. The scene with the English science doctor lady when she tries to be pals with the alien is the cake topper here. Did they use Windows paint to draw in the blood?! Guns don't fire, smoke looks like hairspray...

I can't go on anymore. It's just really, really bad. This has made it to the top of my All-Time-Worst-Movies-I've-Suffered list. Utter feces. Don't waste your time, not even for comic relief... there isn't any.

I give it a 1 because you can't go lower than that.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.