Payback (I) (1999)
Good movie! One of Gibson's best! The action is really rough!
29 August 2005
Payback is a very good film that has a good cast which includes Mel Gibson, Gregg Henry, Maria Bello, David Paymer, Bill Duke, Deborah Kara Unger, John Glover, William Devane, Lucy Liu, Jack Conley, Kris Kristofferson, Elizabeth Berridge, David Tweet, Sterling Wolfe, and James Coburn! The acting by all of these actors is very good. Gibson, Henry, Bello, Duke, Glover, Devane, Lui, Conley, Kristofferson, and Corburn are really excellent in this film. I thought that they performed good. The action and thrills is really good and some of it is surprising. There is some unintentional hilarious moments in this dark picture! The movie is filmed very good. The music is very good by Chris Boardman. Great directing by Brian Helgeland! The film is quite interesting and the movie really keeps you going until the end. This is a very good and thrilling film. If you like Mel Gibson, Gregg Henry, Maria Bello, David Paymer, Bill Duke, Deborah Kara Unger, John Glover, William Devane, Lucy Liu, Jack Conley, Kris Kristofferson, James Coburn, Action, Crime, the rest of the cast in the film, Thrillers, Dramas, and interesting films then I strongly recommend you to see this film today!
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.