‘Descendants 3’ Premiere Event Canceled After Star Cameron Boyce’s Death

  • The Wrap
‘Descendants 3’ Premiere Event Canceled After Star Cameron Boyce’s Death
Disney Channel has canceled the premiere event for “Descendants 3” following actor Cameron Boyce’s death, and will instead donate to a charity Boyce supported, the network said Thursday.

“We’re proud to be part of Cameron Boyce’s legacy by showcasing his talents on screen, but we are cancelling the red carpet premiere event for “Descendants 3” (scheduled for July 22) and instead, The Walt Disney Company will make a donation to the Thirst Project, a philanthropic organization to which Cameron was deeply committed,” the network said in a statement.

Boyce, a Disney mainstay, starred in the series of “Descendants” films as Carlos, the son of Cruella de Vil. The Friday, Aug. 2 premiere telecast of “Descendants 3” will be dedicated to his memory.

Also Read: Cameron Boyce Remembered by Adam Sandler, Bob Iger, Disney Stars

Boyce died in his sleep earlier this week from a seizure related to an ongoing medical condition,
See full article at The Wrap »

Similar News


Recently Viewed