Aaron Sorkin Says He Has ‘No Plans’ to Revive "The Newsroom"

  • The Wrap
Aaron Sorkin Says He Has ‘No Plans’ to Revive
ACN is not coming back on the air, according to Aaron Sorkin.

The creator of HBO’s cable news drama “The Newsroom” said on Monday night that he has “no plans” to revive the series, a week after one of the show’s cast members, Olivia Munn, said she’s had conversations about bringing the series back. But Sorkin seemingly canceled those rumors on Monday’s “Late Late Show.”

“I wish the show was on the air now. I’d love to be writing it now. But there are other things coming up. I have no plans to return to any of that,” Sorkin told host James Corden.

Last week, Munn spoke with Entertainment Tonight about the possibility of a “Newsroom” revival.

“Tom Sadoski and myself, we’ve actually been having conversations with Sorkin about that,” she told Et.
See full article at The Wrap »

Similar News


Recently Viewed