"Top Chef: Seattle" debuts Nov. 7 at 10 p.m. Et, adding Wolfgang Puck to a rotating judges panel that includes favorites Tom Colicchio, Gail Simmons, Hugh Acheson and Emeril Lagasse.
Padma Lakshmi continues hosting duties, and last season's "Last Chance Kitchen" parallel digital series will also be back -- allowing booted competitors an opportunity to return for the finale.
The 21 chef-testants bringing their knives to "Top Chef: Seattle" are:
- Lizzie Binder, 37 - Napa, California
- Tina Bourbeau, 42 - New York, New York
- Chrissy Camba, 30 - Chicago, Illinois
- Stephanie Cmar, 27 - Boston, Massachusetts
- Micah Fields, 28 - Los Angeles, California
- Eliza Gavin, 38 - Telluride, Colorado
- Anthony Gray, 35 - Macon, Georgia
- Jeffrey Jew, 34 - Washington, DC
- Gina Keatley, 32 - New York, New York
- Kristen Kish, 28 - Boston,