- Chris Pine - "You saved me pal"
- Executive Producer - Stan Wlodkowski - "Having David on board undoubtedly saved the production money in lost days due to avoiding cast injuries. Immediate intervention and successfully treating the cast injuries as they occurred."
Benefits of having me on your production, -
- Dual Role capability, Sports Therapist BSc (hons) & First Option TV, FILM & EVENTS Advanced COVID Supervisor Qualified
- Save the production overall costs due to reducing lost cast days for injury assessment or treatment
- Constantly observing in advance the production shooting schedule to assess the physical demands of each scene to the cast. Prepare the cast member for those demands.
- Apply preparatory, preventative treatments in relation to the demands required by the cast.
- Unit Base, Onset and again at Unit Base availability following wrap. (24/7 availability for cast members available).
- Unique skills learned over 20 years in professional sports making split second safe decisions.
- Unique safe application of multi-modality treatments which are completely portable including, - Manual Therapy & Mobilisations, Cryotherapy, Dry-needling, Massage - sports and therapeutic, Vocal massage, cupping and kinesiology taping.
- Expert prescription in exercise rehabilitation and exercise.
- A close network of professionals such as Orthopedic Consultants, Radiologists, Medical Doctors, Orthodontists and Dentists.
I live in UK and regularly work with the Outlander cast and crew. The Royal Conservatoire Scotland, Scottish Opera, BBC, Various Theatres & Circus schools and professional sports people.
I am happy to travel nationally and internationally wherever the production requires.
David Jenkins - BSc(hons),DipSpTh
IMDb Best of 2022
IMDb Best of 2022
Discover the stars who skyrocketed on IMDb’s STARmeter chart this year, and explore more of the Best of 2022; including top trailers, posters, and photos.
Contribute to this page
Suggest an edit or add missing content