The National Film Development Corporation (Nfdc) announced thirty-two projects selected for the Co-Production Market to be held during Film Bazaar in Goa from November 20-24, 2014.
The lineup includes 18 Indian and 14 international projects. The international projects include two films from the Us, two from Sri Lanka, a film from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Norway, France, Germany, Singapore and United Kingdom each and an Ifp project which is selected through Nfdc collaboration with Independent Filmmaker Project, USA.
• By/Two – Directed by Devashish Makhija
and produced by Dutta Dave
• The School – Directed by Suchita Bhhatia and produced by Vivek Kajaria
• Blossoms (Pallavi)- Directed and produced by Nila Madhab Panda
• Nuclear Hearts – Directed by Bornila Chatterjee
and produced by Tanaji Dasgupta
• Seven (Saat)- Directed by Ashish Bende and produced by Suhrud Godbole
• Medium Spicy – Directed by Mohit Takalkar
and produced by Nikhil Mahajan
• The Invisible One – Directed by Amit Datta