Mini Bio (1)
Emmy-winning producer Julie Feuerbacher Rosendo is a PBS veteran in both development and production, serving as a vice president with KLRN in San Antonio for 14 years prior to becoming an independent producer. Julie's credits include producer of the Emmy-winning PBS travel series, Joseph Rosendo's Travelscope. Now in its eighth season with 106 episodes, Travelscope reaches 96% of the US market and 286 million viewers. Julie manages destination selection, content development, crew contracts and assignments, site logistics and underwriting support.
Leveraging her PBS background, Julie also directs Travelscope's distribution to the PBS system, coordinating station relations and broadcast distribution policy.
- Producer of the four-time Emmy-winning series, Joseph Rosendo's Travelscope
- Eight-time Emmy Nominee
- 34 Telly Awards
- Society of American Travel Writers Foundation's Lowell Thomas Award: multiple Gold and Silver Awards for Travelscope TV
- Five-time winner of PBS Development, Award for Excellence
- PBS Advertising & Promotion, Award for On-Air Promotion
Affiliations include the American Marketing Association, the Association of Fundraising Professionals and various public television organizations.
Julie Rosendo is a member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences; the Executive Board of Directors of Will Geer's Theatricum Botanicum and is on the board of the Topanga Association for a Scenic Community.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: Julie Rosendo