Coffee-mate Natural Bliss and Claire Robinson have partnered, to create a fun contest for all of us; Submit an original recipe featuring one of the 4 Natural Bliss flavors, and it might appear in a cookbook, or you even may win a chance to meet Claire and film a cooking segment in New York City! Wowza!
Here is how to enter:
Visit the Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Facebook page between May 23 – June 25, follow the step by step instructions to enter, and you could be on your way to stardom.
1. “Make sure you add the salt…be creative as we possibly could with the recipes that we have. People love creativity and color.” – Giada de Laurentiis
2. “Seasoning is huge…don’t be afraid of salt. Add a little vinegar, add a little lime juice, add a little lemon juice, and suddenly it will bring everything to life…” – Aarti Sequeira
3. “Just go up and down with the peeler on the vegetable, and then you peel twice as fast.” – Aida Mollenkamp
4. “Listen to your customer and focus on the food and make sure that cooking is the most important thing to you.” – Michael Voltaggio
5. “Try not to cook with extra virgin olive oil, it’s too expensive. And you cook out that extra virgin flavor so finish with it.” – Claire Robinson
6. “Baking is a process. It doesn’t appeal to everybody. It takes time,
Once again, the Zap2it team is asking ourselves what we'd watch this week if we could only choose one show.
Our must-watch list includes several reunions that may reveal some long-held secrets, such as on "Gossip Girl" and "Shameless." Plus, we have some old friends with mysterious intentions on "No Ordinary Family."
Here's Zap2it's must-watch TV this week:
Monday, Feb. 28
'Gossip Girl' (The CW) 8 p.m. Et
Leave it to "Gg" to have us totally invested in our favorite Upper East Siders again after four seasons. "Empire of the Son," the show's last episode before a six-week break, will end in a major cliffhanger for one of the show's most fun (and debated) storylines ever: The burgeoning friendship (or possibly more?) between Dan and Blair. Here's hoping the two can sneak in an epic first kiss before the return of Prince Louis.
Joe Meno organizes the Lego universe through BrickJournal magazine. The periodical announces upcoming products, events and how-to articles by top buildings. It’s a coffeetable magazine featuring all the Lego pieces your kids lost under the sofa. The pages are addictive even for someone mildly interested in Lego with illustrations that show how the plastic building blocks can snap into amazing works of art. For
IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.