This year’s Summit will include discussions with key industry leaders & influencers on:
• The rise of streaming services
• The changing business model for content distribution
• Emerging uses for volumetric video
• Combatting deepfakes
• Gaming and voiceover trends
• How innovation and Covid-19 are impacting essential workers
SAG-AFTRA president Gabrielle Carteris will open the event, which will include keynote speeches by Liz Shuler, secretary-treasurer of the AFL-CIO, and Tristan Harris, co-founder and president of the Center for Humane Technology.
David White, SAG-AFTRA’s national executive director, will discuss the HBO-Warner Bros. deal that shattered conventional film distribution models and its potential impact on the industry.
Click here to register for the program, which is free and open to the public.