- Height6′ 8″ (2.03 m)
- Quinton Aaron is best known for his portrayal of Michael Oher, aka Big Mike, alongside Oscar winner Sandra Bullock, in the Academy Award winning hit movie, The Blind Side (2009), which has grossed over $300 million in U.S. box office alone.
Aaron has guest-starred on many television shows including Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999) playing the son of Jill Scott, NBC's Mercy (2009), and CBS' Harry's Law (2011). He also had recurring roles on _One Tree Hill_ and _Drop Dead Diva_.
In 2016, Lions Gate released the film 1982 (2013), where Quinton starred opposite Hill Harper and Wayne Brady. Aaron has three films coming out in 2016. Halfway (2016) premiering at Dallas International Film Festival was filmed in Wisconsin, September-November 2014; My First Miracle (2015), was shot in New York February-April 2015; and It's Not My Fault and I Don't Care Anyway (2017) was shot in Canada June-July 2015. Quinton will also be appearing on the big screen May 6th 2016 in the feature film Mothers and Daughters (2016) starring Selma Blair, Susan Sarandon, Sharon Stone and Courteney Cox. He has also worked on 3 period piece films so far in 2016 2 westerns and a bio film called Heart Baby starring Gbenga Akinnagbe and Jackson Rathbone.
Quinton is dedicated to advocating for the fight against bullying. He began The Quinton Aaron Foundation, whose mission is to provide hope, encouragement, confidence and resources to children on the brink of suicide or battling the damaging effects on self-esteem and confidence caused by the actions or words of others.- IMDb Mini Biography By: David Tyler
- ParentsLaura Aaron
- Towering height
- On being groomed to play a football player in 'The Blind Side' I had two-a-day workouts, seven days a week, on the football field and then I had to lose weight, which meant if it tastes good it's not good for you. So I couldn't eat it.
- Growing up, I was not used to good things happening to me.
- Having a chance to be someone other than yourself and to act out stuff that makes people look at you, like, wow, and that's why I love acting so much.
- I feel like if I live the Christian life, then the people should be able to see it in my everyday actions.
- I like to be someone else. I like to be someone other than myself. I grew up watching movies and being a fan of what I'd seen portrayed in the movies, and I always wanted to do that one day.
Contribute to this page
Suggest an edit or add missing content