- Appeared in Mobius Group's productions of "The Adding Machine" (Winner, Best Overall Production, 2001 NY Int'l Fringe Festival), Richard Nelson's "Jitterbugging: Scenes of Sex in a New Society", Eric Bogosian's "Scenes From the New World", Warren Leight's "The Loop" and Wendy MacLeod's "The House of Yes".
- Silver's critically acclaimed one woman show, "Bridezilla Strikes Back!", co-written with Kenny Finkle, directed by Paul Urcioli and produced by Paul Marcarelli won the Overall Excellence Award for Outstanding Solo Show at the 2005 NY Int'l Fringe Festival.
- Appeared in Partial Comfort's production of Ross Maxwell's "Open House" (Winner, Outstanding Ensemble Cast, 2006 NY Int'l Fringe Festival).
- [Sept 2008] Played the roles of Jemma and Shopkeeper in Partial Comfort's production of "Kidstuff", a new play by Edith Freni, directed by Erica Gould at The Kirk Theatre, New York City.
- [Feb-March 2009] Performing her one-woman show, "Bridezilla Strikes Back!", co-written with Kenny Finkle and directed by Lee Sankowich, at the Zephyr Theatre in W. Hollywood.
- [Aug 2010] Play - Chad Beckim's stage play, "Cookie". Role of Charlie at the 2010 NY Int'l Fringe Festival.
- (April 2011) Play - Packawallop Production's stage play, "Paper Cranes", directed by Scott Ebersold. Role of Mona at the Access Theatre, NYC.
- (January 2011) Play - Diana Amsterdams's stage play, "Carnival Round the Central Figure", directed by Karen Kohlhaas. Role of Becky at the IRT theatre, NYC.