- August-Sept. 2005 appeared as Grusha in 'The Caucasian Chalk Circle,' by Bertolt Brecht, at the South Coast Repertory in Costa Mesa, California. Directed by Kate Whoriskey
- May-June 2005 played Anna opposite John Malkovich, Yasen Peyankov and Martha Lavey in the world premiere of Stephen Jeffrey's 'Lost Land,' directed by Terry Johnson. Steppenwolf Theatre, Chicago
- (April 2006) : Plays Margaret in "iWitness" play by Joshua Sobol adapted by Barry Edelstein (Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, California, USA).
- June/July 2006: played Camille in Neil Bartlett's new adaptation of 'Camille', Bard SummerScape, New York.
- October- December 2008 is Linda in "Lovelace: A Rock Opera," music by Charlotte Caffey and Anna Waronker, directed by Ken Sawyer. At The Hayworth Theatre, Los Angeles
- (June 2012) Appearing as Arachne in Broadway's Spider-man: Turn Off the Dark.
- (May 2013) appearing on Broadway as Reza in Once the Musical
- (11/09/2017 - Present) Stage play: The Band's Visit - playing Dina, at Ethel Barrymore Theatre, New York. She won on 10 June 2018 the Tony award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical.