- (2001) Can be heard on a studio recording of George Gershwin's "Tip-Toes".
- (1974) Portrayed Candide in Broadway production "Candide", for which he received a Theatre World Award and a Tony nomination for Best Actor.
- (November 1972) Portrayed Cook in Broadway production "Via Galactica" at the Uris Theatre.
- (November 1971) Portrayed the Boy in off-Broadway production "Love Me, Love My Children" at the Mercer O'Casey Theatre.
- (1970) Portrayed Linus in off-Broadway production "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown".
- (April to May 1996) He acted in Irving Berlin's musical, "Call Me Madam," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Leslie Uggams, Neal Benari, Vanessa Dorman, Jonathan Hadley and Nancy Johnston in the cast. Charles Repole was director. Daniel Stewart was choreographer. Jim Coleman was musical director. Michael Anania was scenic designer. Mark Stanley was lighting designer. Gregg Barnes was costume designer.