- (October 2006) : Played Sandy in "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" play by Jay Presson Allen (New York City, New York, USA).
- Roles at Yale University include Juliet in "Romeo and Juliet," Lulu in "Lulu," Sonya in "Uncle Vanya," Iris in "Down the Road," Helen in "The Cripple of Inishmaan," and Agnes in "A Bright Room Called Day"
- (January 2008) : Plays Marie in "Come Back, Little Sheba" play by William Inge (Biltmore Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- (October 2008) : Played Masha in "The Seagull" play by Anton Chekhov in a new version by Christopher Hampton (Walter Kerr Theater, New York City, New York, USA).
- (February 15, 2010 - June 2010) She acted in Martin McDonagh's play, "A Behanding in Spokane," at the Gerald Schoendfelt Theatre on Broadway in New York City with Christopher Walken, Sam Rockwell, and Anthony Mackie in the cast. John Crowley was director.
- (March 10 to April 11, 2009) Her play, "Absalom," was performed in a Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Todd Weeks (Adam Weber); Ben Huber (Teddy Weber); Katie Kreisler (Sophia Weber); Stephanie Janssen (Julia Grimes Weber); Peter Michael Goetz (Saul Weber) and J. Anthony Crane (Cole Maddox) in the cast. Giovanna Sardelli was director.