Eric Peter-Kaiser


STARmeter
SEE RANK
Down 4,503 this week
Trailer
1:21 | Trailer
Eric Peter-Kaiser was born on January 14, 1981 in West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He is an actor and producer, known for Miracle (2004), Evilution (2008) and Visitors. See full bio »

Movies We Can't Wait for in 2021

The IMDb editors are anxiously awaiting these delayed 2020 movies. Check out what we'll be watching in 2021.

Browse our picks

Related News

Around The Web

 | 

Powered by ZergNet

On Prime Video

Projects In Development

Details only on IMDbPro »

User Lists

Related lists from IMDb users

a list of 9997 people
created 14 Aug 2014
 
a list of 146 people
created 14 Jan 2019
 
a list of 275 people
created 02 Dec 2012
 
a list of 104 people
created 06 Jan 2019
 

Do you have a demo reel?

Add it to your IMDbPage

How Much Have You Seen?

How much of Eric Peter-Kaiser's work have you seen?

User Polls

1 win. See more awards »

Photos

Known For

Miracle Mark Johnson
(2004)
Evilution Darren Hall
(2008)
Visitors Producer
The Iron Range Producer

Filmography

Hide Hide Show Show Actor (12 credits)
 2012 Sweet Old World
Jimmy
 2010 Deal O'Neal (TV Movie)
Franz
 2009 Basement Jack (Video)
Jack Riley
 2009 Tripping Forward
Ari
 2009 2 Dudes and a Dream
Mitch (as Eric Peter-Keiser)
 2008 The Candlelight Murders
Detective Bowen
 2008 Evilution
Darren Hall
 2007/I Zero Hour
Benny
 2007 The House (Short)
Eli Lock
 2006 The Iron Man
Waiter
 2005 Godiva's (TV Series)
Other Hunk
- Begin It Now (2005) ... Other Hunk
 2004 Miracle
Mark Johnson
Show Show Producer (4 credits)
Show Show Soundtrack (2 credits)
Show Show Stunts (2 credits)
Show Show Music department (1 credit)
Show Show Self (2 credits)

Related Videos

Edit

Personal Details

Official Sites:

Official Site

Alternate Names:

Eric Peter-Keiser

Height:

6' 1" (1.85 m)
Edit

Did You Know?

Trivia:

His parents owned the Nanaimo Clippers and turned 25% of it over to him in January 2004. The other 75% is owned by out-of-town businessmen. See more »

Star Sign:

Capricorn

Contribute to This Page



Recently Viewed