- Height5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
- Jwaundace Candece moved to Los Angeles in January 2000 from Atlanta to pursue a career in acting. Because of her athletic abilities, she ended up auditioning with thousands of girls for WOW (Women of Wrestling) TV series that aired in 2000. She booked a role as a good guy but refused unless she became a heel (bad guy). After approval, she became "Delta Lotta Pain", a member of the Tag Team "Caged Heat" along with Cher Ferrerya ("Loca") and Nicole Ochoa ("Vendetta"). In 2000, Jwaundace and her partners in Caged Heat became WOW's 1st Tag Team Champions becoming WOW's most popular Tag Team in history.
Because of much exposure, Jwaundace was recruited into the stunt world. She was approached to be a stunt double for Queen Latifah in "Bringing Down the House". That fight scene she did for Queen Latifah earned her a "Best Fight" nomination at the MTV Movie Awards in 2004. After that, Jwaundace decided to perform more stunt work to gain recognition to transfer into acting.
After performing in over 75 filming and TV shows, performing stunts for Oscar and Emmy nominated and winning actresses such as Viola Davis, Mo'Nique, Jennifer Hudson, Queen Latifah, Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey, etc., she moved back to Atlanta in 2010 to give birth and raise her son. While in Atlanta, she shifted her focus on stunts to acting booking roles on "Banshee", "Conan", "Let's Stay Together", and recurring roles on ABC's "Resurrection" as Mrs. Camille Thompson (mom to Omar Epps). She got the most recognition in her debut film, 20th Century Fox's "Let's Be Cops". She ad-libbed the line 'That's What You Get', while filming. The director, Luke Greenfield, and writer, Nicholas Thomas, decided to keep it in the scene and it paid off by being a major part of their marketing campaign.- IMDb Mini Biography By: Saborris Murray
- A mole in the center of her chest
- Before her stunt career, Jwaundace was a professional wrestler for WOW (Women of Wrestling) in 2000. She held the Tag Team Champion title, along with her partner, for over 10 years. She wrestled under the name Delta Lotta Pain and her partners were Loca and Vendetta. They were called "Caged Heat". They were the most popular heel Tag Team in the history of female wrestling.
- Jwaundace always had a passion for acting but she earned a B.A. in Psychology and a M.A. in Counseling Psychology in order to please her grandparents because to them, getting an education was more important. Soon after, she moved to LA to pursue her acting career.
- Jwaundace is the creator of StuntPOC. The stunt industry's first database website listing Stunt Performers of Color providing the stunt community with talented and qualified ethnic stunt performers and coodinators within the United States and Canada.
Contribute to this page
Suggest an edit or add missing content