No photo available. Represent Nigel Lawson? Add or change photos at IMDbPro
STARmeter
SEE RANK
Up 204,155 this week

Nigel Lawson (I)

Nigel Lawson was born on March 11, 1932 in Hampstead, London, England. He was previously married to Vanessa Mary Addison. See full bio »

Scary Good: IMDb's Guide to Horror

Can't get enough of movies and TV shows that scare up a good fright? Check out Scary Good, IMDb's Horror Entertainment Guide.

Enter if you dare

Around The Web

 | 

Powered by ZergNet

Do you have a demo reel?

Add it to your IMDbPage

How Much Have You Seen?

How much of Nigel Lawson's work have you seen?

User Polls

Known For

Thatcher: The Downing Street Years Himself - Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1983-1989
(1993)
(2006)
Weekend World Himself
(1980-1985)
(1996)

Filmography

Jump to: Thanks | Self | Archive footage
Hide Hide Show Show Thanks (1 credit)
 2013 Margaret: Death of a Revolutionary (TV Movie documentary) (thanks - as Lord Lawson of Blaby)
Show Show Self (34 credits)
Show Show Archive footage (6 credits)
Edit

Personal Details

Alternate Names:

Lord Lawson of Blaby | Lord Nigel Lawson | Lord Lawson | Nigel Lawson MP | Rt Hon Nigel Lawson MP | The Rt Hon Lord Lawson of Blaby | The Rt. Hon. Nigel Lawson
Edit

Did You Know?

Personal Quote:

Despite the substantial reduction in the top rate of tax in 1979, and the subsequent abolition of the investment income surcharge in 1984, the top 5 per cent. of taxpayers today contribute a third as much again in real terms as they did in 1978-79, Labour's last year; while the remaining 95 per cent. of taxpayers pay about the same in real terms as they did in 1978-79. After nine years at 60 per ... See more »

Trivia:

Grandfather of Cosima Diamond (Mimi) and Bruno Diamond. See more »

Star Sign:

Pisces

Contribute to This Page

Stream Trending Movies With Prime Video

Enjoy a night in with these popular movies available to stream now with Prime Video.

Start your free trial



Recently Viewed