- Appeared in a Los Angeles production of Channing Pollock's "The Sign on the Door", 1922.
- Other play on Broadway: "Mama Loves Papa", by Jack McGowan & Mann Page, with Helen Broderick, Spencer Bentley. Opening: February 22, 1926.
- Stage actress in 20s as Sara Sothern.
- Stage actress on 1922/1927, first in bit parts on productions in Manitoba, Massachusetts and Iowa.
- Starred as Mary Margaret in "The Fool", by Channing Pollock, in Los Angeles, Broadway, London, 1922/1925, with Robert Cummings and Henry Stephenson.
- Starred in "The Dagger", by Marian Wightman, with John F. Hamilton and Isabel Leighton, on Broadway, 1925.
- Starred in a musical, "Arabesque", by Cloyd Head and Eunice Tietjens, with Bela Lugosi and Etienne Girardot, on Broadway, 1925.
- Again on Broadway, starred in "Fool's Bells", by A. E. Thomas (Albert Elswoth Thomas), with Beryl Mercer and Justine Hart, 1925, December.
- Starred in her last performance on stage, in "The Little Spitfire", by Myron C. Fagan, on Broadway; also in the cast, Russell Mack, Eileen Wilson, Sylvia Field. 1926 (16 August 16 1927).