- (February 2005) : Plays Baron Felix Von Gaigern in "Grand Hotel" musical by Luther Davis, Robert Wright and George Forrest, based on Vicki Baum's novel (Donmar Warehouse, London, England, UK).
- (October 2006) : Played Joseph Keyston in "Butley" play by Simon Gray on Broadway (Booth Theater, New York City, New York, USA).
- (2000) He acted in George Furth, George S. Kaufman, and Moss Hart's musical, "Merrily We Roll Along," at the Donmar Theatre in London, England with Grant Russell, Daniel Evans, Samantha Spiro, Anna Francolini, James Millard, and Mary Stockley in the cast. Michael Grandage was director.
- (2003) He acted in Oscar Wilde's play, "A Woman of No Importance," at the Theatre Royal Haymarket in London, England with Rupert Graves, Samantha Bond, Rachel Stirling, Prunella Scales, Joanne Pearce, Caroline Blakiston, John Normington, and Peter Cellier in the cast. Adrian Noble was director.
- (1997) TV commercial for "Diet Coke" with Beatriz Batarda.