- (1981) He acted in Dunleavy's play, "The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B," at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England with Simon Callow CBE, Sylvia Coleridge, directed by Ron Daniels.
- (1977) He acted in George Bernard Shaw's play, "Candida," at the Albery Theatre in London, England with Deborah Kerr, Denis Quilley, Maureen Lipman, Simon Jones, and Leslie Sands in the cast. Michael Blakemore was director.
- (February 1983 to March 1983; July 1983 to September 1983) He acted in the British National Theatre Season Repertoire at the Cottesloe, Lyttelton, and Olivier Theatres in London, England in Frank Leosser's musical, "Guys and Dolls;" John Gay's play, "The Beggar's Opera;" Alan Ayckbourn's play, "Way Upstream;" Bertolt Brecht and Eisler's play, "Schweyk In the Second World War;" Oscar Wilde's play, "The Importance of Being Earnest;" Thomas Kyd's play, "The Spanish Tragedy;" David Hare's play, "A Map Of the World;" George Bernard Shaw's play, "Major Barbara;" Peter Gill's plays, "A Kick for Touch," and "Small Change;" William Shakespeare's play, "A Midsummer's Night Dream;" Harold Pinter's play, "Other Places;" Alfred Du Musset's play, "Lorenzaccio;" Richard Brinsley Sheridan's play, "The Rivals;" Moss Hart and George S. Kaufman's play, "You Can't Take It With You;" Jean Giradoux's play, "The Trojan War Will Not Take Place;" John Marston and David A. Blostein's play, "The Fawn;" plays, "One Woman Plays;" Christopher Hampton's play, "Tales from Hollywood;" and David Mamet's play, "Glengarry Glen Ross;" with Clive Arrindell, Norman Beaton, Michael Bryant, Yvonne Bryceland, Kenneth Cranham, Annette Crosbie, Edward De Souza, Judi Dench, J.G. Devlin, Jane Downs, Susan Fleetwood, Barry Foster, Michael Gambon, Brian Glover, Stefan Gryff, Nigel Havers, Patricia Hayes, Tony Haygarth, James Hazeldine, Greg Hicks, Ronald Hines, Michael Hordern, Martin Jarvis, Karl Johnson, Paul Jones, Jane Lapotaire, James Laurenson, Patti Love, Brewster Mason, Anna Massey, Geraldine McEwan, Julia McKenzie, Bill Nighy, John Normington, Nicola Pagett, Bill Paterson, Trevor Peacock, Edward Petherbridge, Sian Philips, Diana Quick, Ralph Richardson, Paul Rogers, Paul Scofield, Roshan Seth, Fiona Shaw, Jack Shepherd, Belinda Sinclair, Imelda Staunton, Maggie Steed, Zoe Wanamaker June Watson, Billie Whitelaw, Penelope Wilton, and David Yelland in the cast.
- (1981) He acted in J.P. Donleavy's play, "The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B.," at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England with Simon Callow and Sylvia Coleridge in the cast. Ron Daniels was director.
- (1981) He acted in J.P. Donleavy's play, "The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B.," at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England with Simon Callow, Sylvia Coleridge, Lally Bowers, Susan Gilmore, and Noel Howlett in the cast. Ron Daniels was director.