- She went to Edinburgh where she formed a folk-pop band called Ruby Blue, which issued two albums on Red Flame and Fontana. In "Down From Above" on Fontana, David Mamet co-writes some songs. She married Mamet and left the group to go back to the US, where she has issued two more CDs on the Chesky label.
- (1994) Album: "The Raven"
- (1996) Album: "The New York Girl's Club"
- (1998) Album: "The Four Marys"
- (1989) She acted in David Mamet's play, "Speed The Plow," in a British National Theatre production at the Lyttelton Theatre in London, England with Alfred Molina and Colin Stinton in the cast. Gregory Mosher was director.
- (2012) Album: Slingshot
- (2008) Album: Behind the Velvet Curtain
- (2005) Album: Tough on Crime
- (May 1992) She acted in the premiere of the David Mamet play "Oleanna" (inspired by the Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill case), playing opposite William H. Macy at the American Repertory Theater, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Later that year (October), she and Macy reprised their roles in an off-Broadway production at New York City's Orpheum Theatre.