- (1976) She acted in Arnold Ridley's play, "The Ghost Train", at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Wilfrid Brambell, James Villiers, Geoffrey Davies, Allan Cuthbertson, Veronica Strong, Louise Purnell and Judy Buxton in the cast. Bill Hays was the director.
- (September 1979) She acted in Anthony Shaffer's play, "The Case of the Oily Levantine," at Her Majesty's Theatre in London, England with Hywel Bennett, Adrienne Posta, Bernard Archard, William Squire, Wolfe Morris, Anna Quayle, Paul Angelis, and Roger Leach in the cast. Patrick Dromgoole was director.
- (1959) She acted in Arnold Wesker's play, "Roots", at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England in an English Stage Company/Coventry Belgrade Theatre production with Joan Plowright, Patsy Byrne, Charles Kay, Patrick O'Connell, Alan Howard and Brenda Peters in the cast. John Dexter was the director.
- (1960) She acted in Arnold Wesker's plays, "Chicken Soup with Barley," "Roots," and "I'm Talking about Jerusalem," as the Wesker Trilogy at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Kathleen Michael, Frank Finlay, Alan Howard, Mark Eden, Charles Kay, John Colin, Cherry Morris, Ruth Meyers, Michael Phillips, David Saire, Patsy Byrne, Joan Plowright, Anthony Hall, Terry Palmer, and Jessie Robins in the cast. John Dexter was director. Jocelyn Herbert was designer.
- (1955) She acted in Donald Swann's musical, "Wild Thyme", at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England with Betty Paul, Denis Quilley, Colin Gordon, Jane Wenham, Stella Chapman, Julian Orchard and Frank Duncan in the cast. Wendy Toye was the director. Ronald Searle was the designer.
- (1963) She acted in Jacques Urbont and Geller's musical, "All In Love", at the Mayfair Theatre in London, England with Ronnie Barker, Peter Gilmore, James Fox, Mary Millar, Peter Pratt, Annie Ross, Alan Dudley, Margo Cunningham and Rita Cameron in the cast. Douglas Squires was the director.
- (1973) She acted in J.M. Barrie's play, "Dear Brutus", was performed at the Oxford Playhouse in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England with Helen Cotterill, Barbara Jefford, Sheila Ballantine, George Selway, Richard Goolden, Donald Layne-Smith, Philip Voss and John Turner in the cast. Edgar Wreford was the director.
- (1981) She acted in the play, "Rose," at the Theatre Royal in Brighton, East Sussex, England with Honor Blackman, Bernard Holley, Irene Sutcliffe, and Ian Thompson in the cast.
- (August 1987) She acted in Stephen Bill's play, "Curtains," at the Hampstead Theatre in Hampstead, London, England with Bridget Turner, Ralph Nossek, Philip Bird, Sheila Ballantine, Alfred Lynch, Gillian Hanna, and Stella Moray in the cast. Stuart Burge was director.