- (1984) Music video: Appeared in Rod Stewart's video "Infatuation." He was the guy who punched out Stewart. NOTE: He later said on a television interview that he got more fame out of that video than any movie or television role he acted in.
- (1971) TV commercial: "For Brunettes Only" hair coloring. He played the doorman at a club reserved for women with brown hair, slamming the door on a platinum blonde.
- (6/11/45) Radio: Appeared in a "Lux Radio Theatre" production of "Murder, My Sweet".
- (6/8/48) Radio: Appeared in a "Hollywood Startime" production of "Murder, My Sweet".
- (Summer 1983 to 1984 season) He acted in the musical, "Guys and Dolls," at the Tyrone Guthrie Theater, 725 Vineland Place, Minneapolis, Minnesota with Jerry Stiller (Nathan Detroit) in the cast. Damon Runyon was writer. Jo Swerling was adapter. Abe Burrows and Frank Loesser were composers and lyricists. Garland Wright was director. Paul Zalon was set designer. Kurt Wilhelm was costume designer. Frances Aronson was lighting designer. David Bishop was music director. Randolyn Zinn was choreographer.