- Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- Guys and Dolls (1965). Musical comedy (revival). Book by Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows. Based on a story and characters by Damon Runyon. Music by Frank Loesser'. Lyrics by Frank Loesser. Original Scenic Design by Jo Mielziner. Scenic Design adapted by Peter Wolf. Costume Design by Frank Thompson. Lighting Design by Peggy Clark. Choreographed by Ralph Beaumont. Directed by Gus Schirmer. City Center: 28 Apr 1965- 9 May 1965 (15 performances). Cast: Anita Gillette (as "Sarah Brown"), Alan King (as "Nathan Detroit"), Sheila MacRae (as "Miss Adelaide"), Jerry Orbach (as "Sky Masterson"), Rita Agnese, Ken Ayres, Ed Becker, Walter P. Brown, Frank Campanella (as "Lt. Brannigan"), Ginna Carr, Suzanne Channel, Frank Coppola, Jack De Lon, Dorothy D'Honau, Joey Faye, Tina Faye, Shelley Frankel, Joy Franz, Leslie Franzos, Ginny Gan, Luigi Gasparinetti, Altovise Gore, Fernando Grahal, Shari Greene, Victor R. Helou, Maria Hero, Mark Holliday, Maureen Hopkins, Daniel Joel, Joan Kruger, Jake LaMotta (as "Big Jule"), Violetta Landek, Henry Lawrence, Phillip Lucas, Jim Lynn, Carlos Macri, Stuart Mann, Clarence Nordstrom, Mitchell Nutick, Paul Owsley, John Peck, Tom Pedi (as "Harry the Horse"), Michael Quinn, Charles Reeder, Darrell Sandeen, Arthur Santry, Jeanne Schlegel, Marc Scott, Vern Shinnal, Maria Strattin, Ronald Stratton, Claire Waring. Produced by New York City Center Light Opera Company (Jean Dalrymple: Director)
- Absurd Person Singular (1974). Comedy. Written by Alan Ayckbourn. Directed by Eric Thompson. Music Box Theatre: 8 Oct 1974- 6 Mar 1976 (591 performances + 7 previews). Cast: Larry Blyden (as "Sidney"), Sandy Dennis (as "Eva"), Richard Kiley (as "Ronald"), Geraldine Page (as "Marion"), Tony Roberts (as "Geoffrey"), Carole Shelley. Produced by The Theatre Guild (Philip Langner and Armina Marshall Langner) and The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Produced in association with Michael Codron. Note: Larry Blyden was replaced by Paul Shyre in the role of Sidney on 19 May 1975 and was killed in Agadia, Morocco while on vacation on 6 Jun 1975 at age 49. Wayne Carson understudied for Blyden. Replacement actors during the show's run: Marilyn Clark (as "Jane") [from 4 Aug 1975], Curt Dawson (as "Geoffrey") [from 12 May 1975], Dalton Dearborn (as "Ronald") [from 4 Aug 1975] (as "Sidney") [from 24 Oct1975], Carol Lynley (as "Eva") [from 26 Jun 1975], Sheila MacRae (as "Marion") [from 25 Aug 1975], Paul Shyre (as "Sidney") [from 19 May 1975], Betsy von Furstenberg (as "Eva") [from 12 Jan 1976], Fritz Weaver (as "Ronald") [from 10 Mar 1975].
- (1971) She acted in Neil Simon's play, "Plaza Suite," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with Don Porter in the cast.
- (1966) She acted in Clare Boothe Luce's play, "The Women," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Peggy Cass, Phyllis Thaxter and Bernice Massi in the cast. Stanley Prager was director.
- (August 1971) She acted in Neil Simon's play, "Plaza Suite," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine with Don Porter in the cast.