- "The Woman in Black" (March 2000) Fitzgerald Theater, Minneapolis MN
- "Misallaince" (February 2000) Guthrie Theater, Minneapolis MN
- Director - "The Millennium According to Nostradumbass"
- HBO Comedy Showcase
- Guthrie Lab - Lysistrata, Observe the Somme
- Guthrie Mainstage - The School for Scandal, A Christmas Carol, The Venetian Twins.
- (September 21 to October 16, 2004) He played Valere in David Ball's adaptation of Moliere's play, "The Miser," in a Brown-Forman Series, Theatre De La Jeune and American Repertory Theatre production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Steven Epp (Harpagon); Stephen Cartmell (Cléante); Sarah Agnew (Élise); Natalie Moore (Marianne/Dame Claude); Mitchel Roberts McElya (Anselme); Isabell Monk O'Connor (Frosine); Remo Airaldi (Master Jacque); Nathan Keepers (La Flèche) and Matthew Summersgill (Maitre Simon) in the cast. Becky Chong, Joanne Edie, Devin McKnight and Carolyn Smith played Servants. Dominique Serrand was director.
- (September 2 to 21, 2014) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Love's Labour's Lost," in a Brown-Forman Series production at the Pamela Brown Auditorium, Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Heidi Bakke, Maggie Chestovich, Kimiye Corwin, Steve Epp, Brandon Garegnani, Nathan Keepers, Emily King, Lucas Melsha, Ashley Rose Montondo and Richard Prioleau in the cast. Dominique Serrand was director. Steve Epp, Nathan Keepers and Dominique Serrand were adapters. Sonya Berlovitz was costume designer. Marcus Dillard was lighting designer. Zachary Humes was sound designer. Paul Mills Holmes was production stage manager. Jessica Kay Potter was assistant stage manager. Lezlie Cross was Dramaturge. Eva Breneman was voice and text coach. Sophie Blumberg was assistant director. Sean Ravitz was stage manager.