- (November 1978) He acted in Sir Tom Stoppard's play, "Night and Day", at the Phoenix Theatre in London, England with Dame Diana Rigg CBE and John Thaw CBE in the cast. Peter Wood was the director.
- (1959) He acted in Samuel A. Taylor's play, "The Pleasure of his Company", at the Theatre Royal Haymarket in London, England with Coral Browne, Nigel Patrick, Barry Jones, Burt Kwouk, Judith Stott and Robin Hunter in the cast. Nigel Patrick was also the director. Pierre Balmain was the costume designer.
- (1960) He acted in Walter De La Mare's play, "This Year, Next Year", at the Vaudeville Theatre in London, England with Pamela Brown, Brenda Bruce, Michael Gough, Terence Stamp and Anne Lawson in the cast. John Dexter was the director.
- (1986) He acted in Terence Rattigan's play, "Ross", at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Simon Ward, Roland Curram, Ernest Clark and Garfield Morgan in the cast.
- (1986) He acted in the play, "Killing Jessica", at the Savoy Theatre in London, England with Patrick Macnee, Jennie Linden, Liz Robertson and Angela Douglas in the cast. Bryan Forbes was the director.
- (September 1987) He acted in Jeffrey Archer's play, "Beyond Reasonable Doubt", at the Queens Theatre in London, England with Frank Finlay, Wendy Craig, Jeffry Wickham and Andrew Cruickshank in the cast. David Gilmore was the director.