- (November 2002) : Played King in "Big River" musical by Roger Miller and William Hauptman, adapted from the novel by Mark Twain (Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, California, USA).
- (January 2008) : Plays Postman in "Come Back, Little Sheba" play by William Inge (Biltmore Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- (April 2003) : Played Papp/King in "Big River" musical by Roger Miller and William Hauptman, adapted from the novel by Mark Twain on Broadway (American Airlines Theatre, 42nd. St, New York, NY)
- (October 2004) Received Tony Award Honor for his roles as Papp/King in the Broadway revival of "Big River" at a special ceremony at Tavern On The Green in NYC from Mayor Bloomberg and the Antionette Perry Award Foundation
- (September 1983) Played Mack Sennett in "Chaplin" opposite Anthony Newley on Broadway (Mark Hellinger Theatre, Broadway & 51st St., New York, NY)
- (February 1981) Played Maitre Jacques in a musical version of Moliere's "The Miser" in his Broadway debut (Started at Equity Library Theatre, New York, NY)
- (April, 1990 - February, 1992 appeared as Big Six/Studio Cop in "City of Angels" on Broadway at the Virginia Theatre, 52nd Street & Broadway, NYC, NY As an original company member, received Drama Desk Award, Outer Critics Circle Award and Tony Award as Best Musical Cast 1990
- 1990-92, played Big Six/Studio Cop in the Broadway production of City Of Angels, at the Virginia Theatre on 52nd.St.(between Broadway & 8th.Ave., NY,NY
- (May 8 to June 2, 1996) He played an Officer in William Shakespeare's play, "The Comedy of Errors," in a Bingham Signature Shakespeare production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Helmar Augustus Cooper (Solinus, Duke of Ephesus); William McNulty (Egeon); V Craig Heidenreich (Antipholus of Syracuse); Mark Sawyer-Dailey (First Merchant, Balthasar); Tab Baker (Dromio of Syracuse); Leo Marks (Dromio of Ephesus); Elizabeth Meadows Rouse (Adriana); Twyla Hafermann (Luciana); Mark Kenneth Smaltz (Antipholus of Ephesus); Fred Major (Angelo); Suzan Mikiel (Luce); Robert Montano (Second Merchant, Pinch, Townsperson); Sharon Nordlinger (Courtesan); Adale O'Brien (Lady Abbess of Ephesus) and Rick Silverman (A Messenger) in the cast. The Ephesus Townspeople and Visitors- were played Silvia Aruj, Elaine C. Bell, Mark Burns, Robert Fowler, Adam Lang, Christopher A.T. Martin, Desirée Parkman, Leslie Stevens and Ana Mercedes Torres. Jon Jory was director.