- (1993) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "King Lear", at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Tom Wilkinson, Hugh Ross, Iain Glen, Adrian Dunbar, Andy Serkis, Lia Williams, Saskia Reeves, Cara Kelly, Peter-Hugo Daly and Jason Watkins in the cast. Max Stafford-Clark was the director.
- (1983) He acted in William Shakespeare's plays, "Romeo and Juliet" and "A Midsummer's Night Dream", in the Royal Shakespeare Company National West Tour with Penny Downie ("R&J-Lady Capulet"; "Dream- Titania & Hippolyta"), Roger Allam ("R&J-Mercutio"; "Dream- Oberson & Theseus"), Daniel Day-Lewis ("R&J-Romeo"; "Dream-Flute"), Amanda Root ("R&J-Juliet"; "Dream-Hermia"), Robert Eddison ("R&J-Friar Laurence"; "Dream-Qunice"), Simon Templeman, Polly James, Michael Thomas and David Whitaker in the cast. John Caird and Sheila Hancock were the directors.
- (1985) Music video "Take on Me" by A-Ha (rotoscope - penciled sketches over actual video) - played villain
- (1990) He acted in Peter Nicholis play, "Forget-Me-Not Lane," at the Greenwich Theatre in London, England with Bryan Pringle, Lynn Farleigh, and Dilys Watling in the cast. Peter Nicholas was also director.
- (1994) He acted in Simon Burke's play, "The Lodger," at the Hampstead Theatre in London, England with Julia Ford, Matthew Marsh, Mark Womack, and Liz Stooke in the cast. Richard Wilson was director.
- (1994) He acted in Simon Burke's play, "The Lodger," at the Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester, England with Julia Ford, Matthew Marsh, Mark Womack, and Liz Stooke in the cast. Richard Wilson was director.
- (1973) Play for Today BBC TV "Bloomin' Youth"
- (1973) "Last of the Summer Wine" season 3, episode 5, "Cheering Up Gordon" as Compo's girl-shy nephew, Gordon.