- (1979) He acted in Caryl Churchill's play, "Cloud Nine", at the Mac Robert Arts Centre in Stirling, Scotland, in a Joint Stock Theatre Group production with Antony Sher, Julie Covington, Miriam Margolyes, Carole Hayman and Tony Rohr in the cast.
- (2004) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Hamlet", at the Barbican Theatre in London, England with Michael Maloney, Peter Egan, Frances Tomelty, Robert Demeger, Adam Dodd, Laura Rees, Brendan O'Hea and Tristram Wymark in the cast. Yukio Ninagawa was the director.
- (2005) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Julius Caesar", at the Barbican Theatre in London, England with Ralph Fiennes, John Shrapnel, Anton Lesser, Simon Russell Beale, Fiona Shaw, David Collings, Daniel Weyman, Struan Rodger, Clifford Rose, Sean Baker and Rohan Siva in the cast. Deborah Warner was the director.
- (2006) He acted in the Cheek by Jowl Company productions of Thomas Middleton's play, "The Changeling," and William Shakespeare's play, "Twelfth Night," at the Barbican Theatre in London, England with Tom Hiddleston, Will Keen, David Collings, Olivia Williams, Jodie McNee, Andrey Kuzichev, Dmitry Sheherbina, Alexander Feklistov, Vladimir Vdovichenkov, Dmitry Diuzhev, and Alexey Dadonov in the cast. Declan Donellan was director.
- (1988) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Titus Andronicus", in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at The Pit Theatre in London, England with Brian Cox, Sonia Ritter, Estelle Kohler, Peter Polycarpou, Linus Roache, Piers Ibbotson and Richard McCabe in the cast. Deborah Warner was the director.
- (1992) He acted in Harley Granville Harker's play, "The Madras House," at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith, London, England with Roger Allam, Alexandra Mathie, Suzanna Hamilton, Frances Cuka, Sam Kelly, Helen Ryan, and Eve Matheson in the cast. Peter James was director.
- (February 14, 1979) He played Betty in Act I and Edward in Act II in Caryl Churchill's play, "Cloud 9," in a Joint Stock Theatre Group production at the Dartington College of Arts in Totnes, Devon, England with Anthony Sher (Clive/Cathy); Tony Rohr (Joshua/Gerry); Julie Covington (Edward in Act I; Betty in Act II); Miriam Margolyes (Maud/Victoria); Carole Hayman (Ellen/Mrs. S/Lin); and William Hoyland (Harry Bagley/Martin) in the cast. Max Stafford was director. Les Waters was assistant director and co-director. Peter Hartwell was designer. Andy Roberts was musical director. Robin Myerscough-Walker was lighting designer.