- (1955) She acted in Norman Denny's translation of Marcel Ayme's play, "The Count of Clerambard," at the Garrick Theatre in London, England with Alec McCowen, Clive Brook, and Mai Zetterling in the cast.
- (1955) She acted in Marcelle Maurette's stage adaptation and translation of Émile Zola's novel, "Therese Raquin", to the stage as "The Lovers," at the Opera House in Manchester, England with Eva Bartok, Harold Lang, Sam Wanamaker, Kynaston Reeves and Peter Copley in the cast. Sam Wanamaker was also the director.
- (1935 - 1936) She acted in Richard Brinsley Sheridan's play, "The School for Scandal," at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Ion Swinley, Vivienne Bennett, Cecil Trouncer, Leo Genn, Nancy Hornsby, and Alec Clunes in the cast. Michael MacOwan was director.
- (1935 - 1936) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Richard III," at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Ion Swinley, William Devlin, Leo Genn, Vivienne Bennett, Cecil Trouncer, and Alec Clunes in the cast. Henry Cass was director.
- (July 11, 1952) She participated in the William Poel Commemoration at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Edith Evans, Robert Atkins, Lewis Casson, Russell Thorndike, Margaret Halstan, Adele Dixon, Ernest Milton, Esme Percy, Barbara Jefford, Robert Speaight, and Hermione Gingold.
- (September 7, 1922 - February 1923) She acted in Rudolf Besier and May Edginton's play, "Secrets," at the Comedy Theatre in London, England with Fay Compton, Henry Vibart, Dorothy Holmes-Gore, Margaret Scudamore, Louise Hampton, Leon Quartermaine, and Tom Reynolds in the cast.
- (April 14, 1932) She acted in 'Karl Millocker''s musical, "The Dubarry", at His Majesty's Theatre in London, England with Anny Ahlers and Heddle Nash in the cast.