- (1997) Made Broadway debut, playing "Lucile", in Jean Anouilh's "The Rehearsal" in November, 1997 at the Roundabout Theatre, New York.
- (1999) Played lead role of "Isabella" in William Shakespeare's "Measure for Measure" at the Ahmanson Theatre, Los Angeles, directed Sir Peter Hall, in June, 1999.
- (Febuary 3 - March 15, 2009): Starred as "Sara" in "Time Stands Still", a play written by Donald Margulies and directed by Daniel Sullivan (Geffen Playhouse, Los Angeles).
- (1997) She acted in Stephen Sondheim's musical, "Assassins", at the Apple Tree Theatre in Chicago, Illinois with Kurt Johns, Sara Rene Martin, James Fitzgerald and Kevin Earley in the cast. The crew included Gary Griffin (director) and Thomas Murray (musical director).
- (August 24, 2013) Wrote a column that appeared on the op-ed page of The New York Times entitled "I Have a Character issue' about the way her Skyler White on Breaking Bad (2008) is unfairly perceived.
- (May 19-20, 1997) She performed in the musical revue, "Second City Divas," at the Mercury Theatre in Chicago, Illinois with E. Faye Butler, Jeanne Croft, Roberta Duchak, Mary Ernster, Felicia Fields, Joan Krause, Susan Moniz, Hollis Resnik, Alene Robertson, Peggy Roeder (also host), Kathy Santen, Paula Scrofano, Kathy Taylor, and Nancy Voigts in the cast.
- (July 6, 2019 - September 28, 2019) Stage play: "The Night of the Iguana" - playing Maxine Faulk opposite Clive Owen (Reverend T. Lawrence Shannon), Lia Williams (Hannah Jelkes), Julian Glover, etc. Writer: Tennessee Williams. Director: James MacDonald. (Noël Coward Theatre London)