- Designed the costumes for the original Broadway production of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
- Designed the costumes for the 1956 Broadway revival of George Bernard Shaw's "Saint Joan".
- Designed the costumes for the 1982 Broadway production of Shakespeare's "Othello", starring James Earl Jones, Christopher Plummer, and Dianne Wiest.
- Designed the costumes for the original Broadway production of the musical "Cry For Us All", based on the play "Hogan's Goat".
- Designed the costumes for the original Broadway production of the musical "Walking Happy", based on the play "Hobson's Choice".
- Designed the costumes for and played the role of Edgar in Orson Welles's 1956 New York City Center production of Shakespeare's "King Lear".
- (February 24, 1964) He was costume designer for the musical comedy, "Little Me," at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio with Sid Caesar, Virginia Martin, Nancy Andrews, Swen Swenson, Lou Cutell, Maurice Brenner, H.F. Green, Edith Gresham, Grant Walden, and Alice Nunn in the cast. Cy Coleman was composer. Carolyn Leigh was lyricist. Neil Simon wrote the book. Robert Randolph was set designer. Bob Fosse was choreographer and director. Cy Feuer was also director and producer. Martin was also producer.
- (1980 to 1981 season) He was costume designer for William Shakespeare's play, "Macbeth," at the Tyrone Guthrie Theater, 725 Vineland Place, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Edward Hastings was director. Sam Kirkpatrick was set designer. John McLain was lighting designer. Dick Whitbeck was composer.