- (February 2005) : Played "Hermann Preysing" in "Grand Hotel", a musical by Luther Davis, Bob Wright and Chet Forrest, based on Vicki Baum's novel (Donmar Warehouse, London, England, UK).
- (June 2005) : Played "Nicely Nicely Johnson" in "Guys and Dolls", a musical by Frank Loesser, Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows, based on a story and characters of Damon Runyon (Piccadilly Theatre, London, England, UK).
- Performs in a number of stage productions including playing Pumbaa in the London West End cast of "the Lion King".
- (1983) He acted in Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey's musical, "Grease", in a Leicester Haymarket Company production at the Grand Theatre in Wolverhampton, Midlands, England with Alwyne Taylor, Tracey Halsey, Don Cotter, Clare Burt, Sara Weymouth, David Easter, Brian Abbott and Paul Burton in the cast. Warren Hooper was the director.
- (1990) He acted in George Stiles and Anthony Drewe's musical, "Just So," at the Tricycle Theatre in London, England with Gary Bond, Linzi Hateley, Clive Rowe, Richard Henders, Sharon Benson, And Jenna Russell in the cast. Mike Ockrent was director.
- (1993) He acted in Claire Luckham and George Styles' musical adaptation of the novel, "Moll Flanders," at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith, London, England with Josie Lawrence, Issy Van Randwyck, Angela Richards, and Peter Woodward in the cast.
- (2000) He acted in Elton John, Hans Zimmer, and Tim Rice's musical, "The Lion King," at the Lyceum Theatre in London, England with Stephanie Charles, Rob Edwards, Sharon D. Clarke, Simon Gregor, Gregory Gudgeon, Christopher Holt, Javine Hylton, Cornell John, Paul J. Medford, and Roger Wright in the cast. Julie Taymor was director.