- Starred as Sally Bowles in the Broadway production of 'Cabaret'
- (April 1998) : Played "The Young Wife" in "Hello Again", a musical by 'Michael John LaChiusa' (2nd Stage Theatre, Los Angeles, California, USA).
- She was the original Belle in the Broadway company of Beauty and the Beast as well as Leonide in Triumph of Love.
- (September 27, 1997 - January 4, 1998) "Triumph of Love" by Marivaux on Broadway at the Royale Theatre, directed by Michael Mayer, with book by James Magruder; Music by Jeffrey Stock; Lyrics by Susan Birkenhead, and choreography by Doug Varone with F. Murray Abraham (as Hermocrates, brother to Hesione, a philosopher); Betty Buckley (as Hesione, Agis' aunt, a philosopher); Susan Egan (as Princess Léonide); Roger Bart (as Harlequin, the valet); Kevin Chamberlin (as Dimas, the gardener); Nancy Opel (as Corine, Léonide's maid servant); and Christopher Sieber (as Agis, a student of reason). 85 Total Performances (including 30 previews beginning September 27, 1997). The musical was selected by USA Today as the best musical of the year.
- (2002) CD "So Far" on Jay Records.
- Millie in the Broadway Production of "Thoroughly Modern Millie"
- (October 8 to December 6, 1998) She acted in the musical, "Putting It Together," a musical review," in presentation with Cameron Mackintosh at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California with John Barrowman and Carol Burnett in the cast. Stephen Sondheim was composer and lyricist. Eric D. Schaeffer was director. Bob Avian was musical coordinator. Bob Crowley was scenic designer.