- (April 2002) : Plays Belgian Policeman/Conductor/Snork/Countess in "The Elephant Man" play by Bernard Pomerance (Royale Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- (2005, December) Starred in the Patrick Hamilton play "Rope" at off-Braodway theater The Zipper, New York, New York.
- Broadway: appeared in the critically acclaimed revival of The Elephant Man as well as the long-running Beauty and the Beast.
- He has performed at Manhattan Theatre Club, Shakespeare in the Park, Atlantic Theater Co., Drama Dept., Ensemble Studio Theatre and many others.
- Off-Broadway he was in David Mamet's adaptation of The Voysey Inheritance, the award-winning production of How I Learned to Drive and the original production of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged).