- (1945) Stage Play: Many Happy Returns. Comedy. Written by Clare Kummer. Directed by Peter Berneis. Playhouse Theatre: 5 Jan 1945- 6 Jan 1945 (3 performances). Cast: Mary Astor (as "Cynthia Laceby"), Nancy Butler (as "Ethel"), Leonard Carey (as "Albert"), Jayne Meadows [credited as Jayne Cotter] (as "Jane"), Michael Dreyfuss (as "Jo Barnett"), Vincent Gardner (as "Tom Carruthers"), Don Gibson (as "Eddie"), Neil Hamilton (as "Henry Burton") [Broadway debut], Nell O'Day (as "Fay"), Rex O'Malley (as "Charles Barrows"). Produced by Harry Bloomfield.
- (1930) Stage Play: An Affair of State. Comedy.
- (1929) Stage Play: Let Us Be Gay. Comedy.
- (1926) Stage Play: The Ladder. Drama.
- (1925) Stage Play: Eve's Leaves. Comedy.
- (1924) Stage Play: The Farmer's Wife. Comedy.
- (1923) Stage Play: The Player Queen. Farce. Written by William Butler Yeats. Neighborhood Playhouse: 16 Oct 1923- Nov 1923 (closing date unknown/49 performances). Cast: Charner Batson (as "Big Countryman "), John Campbell, Leonard Carey (as "Third Old Man") [Broadway debut], Albert Carroll, Dennis Cleugh, Frances Cowles, Douglas Garden, Reba Garden, Pamela Gaythorne, Alfred Hagnauer, Perry Ivins (as "First Poet/Old Beggar"), Ruth Lee, Lily Lubell, Aline MacMahon (as "Decima"), Philip Mann, Esther Mitchell, Marion Morehouse, Arthur Reed, John Francis Roche, Joanna Roos, Adeline Ruby, Ann Schmidt, John Scott, Blanche Talmud, John Taylor, Charles Wagner, Dan Walker, Polaire Weissmann, Martin Wolfson (as "Musician") [Broadway debut]. Produced by Neighborhood Players.
- (1923 - 1945) Active on Broadway in the following productions: