- Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- The Adorable Liar (1926). Comedy. Written by Roy Briant and Harry Durant. Directed by Edgar Selwyn. 49th Street Theatre: 30 Aug 1926- Sep 1926 (closing date unknown/32 performances). Cast: Beatrice Blinn (as "Joyce Barry") [Broadway debut], Dorothy Burgess (as "Karith Barry") [Broadway debut], Eric Dressler (as "Alan Davis"), William B. Mack (as "Mark Roque"), Mary Horne Morrison, Nelly Neil (as "Tansy Roque"), Henry Stephenson (as "Rupert Barry"), Tom Wise. Produced by Edgar Selwyn.
- Bye, Bye, Bonnie (1927). Comedy.
- Synthetic Sin (1927). Written by Frederic Hatton and Fanny Hatton. Directed by Franklyn Underwood. 49th Street Theatre: 10 Oct 1927- Oct 1927 (closing date unknown/24 performances). Cast: Peggy Allenby, Claude E. Archer, Alan Birmingham (as "Don Sharon"), Dorothy Burgess (as "Betty Fairfax"), Edward Butler, Harold Chase, Deen Cole, Louis D'Arclay, Geoffrey Harwood, Ryder Keane, Lloyd Sabian, Helene Sinnott, Joseph Smith, Valerie Valaire.
- (Novel) Say Uncle (1944). 256 pgs. Pub: Murray & Gee, Hollywood, CA.
- (July 1937) She acted in Fred Ballard's play, "The Lady from Broadway," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine.
- (August 1938) She acted in Edward Childs Carpenter's play, "Snow Train," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine with Donald Cook in the cast.