- TV commercial for Pam cooking oil spray (1998)
- TV commercial for Capzasin arthritis medication (1997)
- Played the role of "Rita" in Catherine Hayes' play, "Skirmishes", presented by the Manhattan Theatre Club, Sharon Ott directed. Ran 12/21/82 to 2/20/83.
- (October 19 to November 12, 1972) She played Lady Margaret More in Robert Bolt's play, "A Man for All Seasons," at the Actors Theatre of Louisville (Mainstage) in Louisville, Kentucky with Max Gulack (The Common Man); Victor Jory (Sir Thomas More); Patrick Gorman (Master Richard Rich); Sandy McCallum (The Duke of Norfolk); Angela Wood (Lady Alice More); John Wylie (Cardinal Wolsey, Thomas Cranmer); Stephen Pearlman (Thomas Cromwell); Michael McCarty (Signor Chapuys); Terry Hamilton (Chapuys' Attendant); Bruce Weitz (William Roper); Max Howard (King Henry the Eighth) and Thelma Carter (A Woman) in the cast. Jon Jory was director.
- (November 16 to December 10, 1972) She played Essie, her daughter, in George S. Kaufman and Moss Hart's play, "You Can't Take It With You," at the Actors Theatre of Louisville (Mainstage) in Louisville, Kentucky with Jean Inness (Penelope Vanderhof Sycamore); Thelma Carter (Rheba, the maid); Max Gulack (Paul, Penny's husband); Leslie Barrett (Mr. DePinna, Paul's partner); Michael McCarty (Ed, Essie's husband); Nathan Cook (Donald); Sandy McCallum (Grandpa Martin Vanderhof); Lee Anne Fahey (Alice, Penny's daughter); Victor Jory (Henderson); Max Howard (Tony Kirby); Patrick Gorman (Boris Kolenkhov); Angela Wood (Gay Wellington, Grand Duchess Olga Katrina); John Wylie (Mr. Kirby); Dale Carter Cooper (Mrs. Kirby); Charles Traeger (A Man); Diane Lander (A Woman); Kim Frees (Another Man); in the cast. Victor Jory was also director.