- (January 2003) : Plays Ray in "The Mystery of Attraction" play by Marlane Meyer (Tribeca Playhouse, New York City, New York, USA).
- (1980- ). Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- (1980) Stage Play: Happy New Year. Musical. Book adapted by Burt Shevelove. Music by Cole Porter. Lyrics by Cole Porter. Based on the play "Holiday" by Philip Barry. Musical Director: Buster Davis. Vocal arrangements by Buster Davis. Music orchestrated by Luther Henderson. Additional orchestrations by Daniel Troob. Dance arrangements by Charles Coleman. Choreographed by Donald Saddler. Assistant Choreographer: Mercedes Ellington. Directed by Burt Shevelove [final Broadway credit]. Morosco Theatre: 27 Apr 1980- 10 May 1980 (25 performances + 27 previews that began on 4 Apr 1980). Cast: Richard Bekins (as "Edward Seton, Jr.") [Broadway debut], Richard Christopher (as "Steven, The Staff/Harrison, One of the Stork Club Set"), Leslie Denniston (as "Linda Seton"), Morgan Ensminger (as "Charles, The Staff/Anderson, One of the Stork Club Set"), Kimberly Farr (as "Julia Seton"), Mary Sue Finnerty (as "Maude, The Staff/Miss Madden, The Staff/Mary, One of the Stork Club Set"), Tim Flavin (as "George, The Staff/Thompson, One of the Stork Club Set"), Lauren Goler (as "Rose, The Staff/Nancy, One of the Stork Club Set"), Roger Hamilton (as "Frazer, The Staff"), Michelle Marshall (as "Bridget, The Staff/Joan, One of the Stork Club Set"), John McMartin (as "The Narrator"), Bobbie Nord (as "Annie, The Staff/Gloria, One of the Stork Club Set"), William Roerick (as "Edward Seton"), Michael Scott (as "Johnny Case"), J. Thomas Smith (as "Patrick, The Staff"), Lara Teeter (as "Victor, The Staff/Dixon, One of the Stork Club Set"). Swings: Ken Mitchell (as "Swing") and Terry Rieser (as "Swing"). Standbys: Roger Hamilton (as "Edward Seton/The Narrator"), Michelle Marshall (as "Julia Seton") and Ken Mitchell (as "Charles/Frazer"). Produced by Leonard Soloway, Allan Francis and Hale Matthews. Produced in association with Marble Arch Productions. Associate Producer: Dorothy Cherry.
- (1995) Stage Play: Love! Valour! Compassion!
- (1996) Stage Play: Tartuffe. Comedy/farce (revival). Circle in the Square Theatre: 30 May 1996- 23 Jun 1996 (29 performances + 25 previews that began on 7 May 1996).
- (1993) He acted in Michael Frayn's play, "Noises Off," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with Millicent Martin and John Rensenhouse in the cast.
- (1989) He acted in Harold Pinter's play, "Betrayal," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with Michael Countryman and Anne Newhall in the cast.
- (February 25 to April 1, 2007) He played Wallace, a prisoner, in Craig Wright's play, "The Unseen," in a Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Gregor Paslawsky (Valdez, a prisoner) and Richard Furlong (Smeija, a guard) in the cast. Marc Masterson was director.
- (August 26 to September 20, 2008) He played Aaronow in David Mamet's play, "Glengarry Glen Ross," in a Brown-Forman Series production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Larry John Meyers (Levene); Stephen Duff Webber (Williamson); Charles Weldon (Moss); William Mapother (Roma); John Leonard Thompson (Lingk) and Phillip Cherry (Baylen) in the cast. Marc Masterson was director.