- (1991) TV commercial: Subaru automobiles
- (1957) Unsold pilot: Starred in a pilot for a western TV series co-starring John Dehner called "Rafferty's Angels".
- (1955) Print advertisement: Camel cigarettes
- (1952) Unsold pilot: Co-starred (w/Pat O'Brien) in a pilot for a proposed series, "Plane for Hire". The series wasn't picked up but the pilot aired as Adventure for Hire (1957).
- (1978) Stage Play: Da. Comedy. Morosco Theatre: 1 May 1978- 1 Jan 1980 (697 performances + 4 previews that began on 28 Apr 1978).
- (1951) Stage Play: Out West of Eighth. Comedy.
- (1951) Stage Play: Darkness at Noon. Drama. Written and directed by Sidney Kingsley. Alvin Theatre (moved to The Royale Theatre on 26 Mar 1951 to close): 13 Jan 1951- 23 Jun 1951 (186 performances). Cast: Claude Rains, Kim Hunter, Jack Palance (credited as Walter J. Palance), Tony Ancona, Geoffrey Barr, Henry Beckman, Philip Coolidge, Robert Crozier, Maurice Gosfield, Johnson Hayes, Virginia Howard, Brian Keith [credited as Robert Keith Jr.] (as "Prison Guard"), Will Kuluva, Adams MacDonald, Lois Nettleton, Daniel Polis, Herbert Ratner, Allan Rich, Norman Roland, Alexander Scourby (as "Ivanoff"), Richard Self. Produced by The Playwright's Company.
- (1948) Stage Play: Mister Roberts. Comedy. Written by Thomas Heggen (based on his novel) and Joshua Logan. Scenic Design by Jo Mielziner. Lighting Design by Jo Mielziner. Directed by Joshua Logan. Alvin Theatre: 18 Feb 1948- 6 Jan 1951 (1157 performances). Cast: Henry Fonda (as "Lieutenant (jg) Roberts"), William Harrigan (as "The Captain"), Robert Keith (as "Doc"), David Wayne (as "Ensign Pulver"), Tige Andrews (as "Ensemble"), Robert Baines (as "Wiley"), Fred Barton (as "Gerhart"), Joe Bernard (as "Ensemble"), Jocelyn Brando, John Campbell (as "Reber"), Ellis Eringer (as "Ensemble" , Murray Hamilton (as "Shore Patrol Officer"), Steven Hill (as "Stefanowski"), Marshall Jamison(as "Military Policeman"), John Jordan, Mikel Kane, Brian Keith [credited as Bob Keith Jr.] (as "Ensemble"), Lee Krieger (as "Schlemmer") [Broadway debut], John Kullers (as "Ensemble"), Rusty Lane (as "Chief Johnson"), Harvey Lembeck (as "Insignia"), Karl Lukas (as "Lindstrom"), Joe Marr, Ralph Meeker (as "Mannion"), Walter Mullen, Jack Pierce, James Sherwood, Len Smith Jr., Sanders Turner, Casey Walters (as "Doltan"). Replacement actors: Tige Andrews [credited as Tiger Andrews] (as "Schlemmer"), Larry Blyden (as "Ensign Pulver/Shore Patrol Officer"), Bart Burns, Don Fellows (as "Ensemble'), Murray Hamilton', Henry Hull (as "Doc"), Robert Keith (as "Mannion"), Mary Malone (as "Lieutenant Ann Girard"), Jan Merlin, Alvy Moore (as "Ensign Pulver"), Mickey Schiller, Philip Schuyler (as "Ensemble"), Rufus Smith (as "Shore Patrol Officer"), Paul Stewart (as "Doc"), Dick Van Patten (as "Ensign Pulver"), Eli Wallach (as "Stefanowski"). Produced by Leland Hayward. Note: Filmed by Warner Bros./Orange Productions [distributed by Warner Bros.] as Mister Roberts (1955) [a smash hit].
- (1948 - 1980) Active, if infrequently, on Broadway in the following productions: