- Record album: "Rock Hudson Sings the Songs of Rod McKuen." (circa 1975)
- Magazine advertisement for Camel cigarettes (1956)
- His dramatic appearances in network radio were limited to three between 1952 and 1954 (two appearances on 'The Lux Radio Theatre' and one on 'Stars Over Hollywood').
- (1966) Carol and Company with Rock Hudson, produced by CBS Productions. Carol Burnett had several specials during the early to mid-sixties. This was one of them.
- (August 24, 1977) Guested on the daytime talk show "The Stanley Siegel Show".
- (Summer 1977) He acted in Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe's musical, "Camelot," in a Kenley Players production at the Veterans Memorial Theatre in Columbus, Ohio. John Kenley was artistic director.