- (2002) Narrated the audio-visual presentation at the exhibit hall in the U.S. Secret Service's headquarters building in Washington, DC.
- Wrote the song "Why Should I Care?" which was recorded by Diana Krall. He also directed her music video.
- (2006) TV commercial: California Travel & Tourism Commission (VisitCalifornia.com)
- (Early 1990s) TV commercial (PSA): Take Pride in America (anti-littering campaign)
- (1980s) TV commercial (PSA): anti-Crack Cocaine campaign
- (1961) Album: "Clint Eastwood Sings Cowboy Favorites"
- (February 2012) Super Bowl TV commercial, appearance in, and narration of the two-minute half time advertisement for Chrysler entitled "Half Time in America".
- (August 30, 2012) Twelve minute presentation at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, staging a mock argument with President Barack Obama who was portrayed by an empty chair on stage, next to the podium.
- (1993) Wrote the introduction to Don Siegel's autobiography, "A Siegel Film".