Standupby Paulo_Ferreira | created - 26 Sep 2014 | updated - 1 week ago | Public
- Instant Watch Options
- Movies or TV
- IMDb Rating
- In Theaters
- On TV
- Release Year
2. Chris Rock: Kill the Messenger - London, New York, Johannesburg (2008 TV Special)
TV-MA | 79 min | Documentary, Comedy
Chris Rock's 2008 comedy tour visits London, New York and Johannesburg. Various parts of this tour are edited together to create his fifth HBO stand-up special.
3. Demetri Martin: Standup Comedian (2012 TV Special)
TV-14 | 60 min | Documentary, Comedy
Standup Comedian is a 2012 Comedy Central special featuring comedian Demetri Martin. It was directed by Ryan Polito and filmed at the Skirball Center for the Performing Arts in New York City, New York.
10. Louis C.K.: Shameless (2007 TV Special)
TV-MA | 56 min | Documentary, Comedy
Comedy and television star Louis C.K. returns to HBO for an hour of no-holds-barred, adults-only stand-up comedy! Taped before a live audience at the Henry Fonda Theater in Los Angeles, the... See full summary »
11. John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid (2015 TV Special)
TV-MA | 62 min | Comedy
Armed with boyish charm and a sharp wit, the former SNL writer offers sly takes on marriage, his beef with babies and the time he met Bill Clinton.
13. Louis C.K.: Hilarious (2010 TV Special)
Not Rated | 82 min | Comedy
In this unique and dynamic live concert experience, Louis C.K.'s exploration of life after 40 destroys politically correct images of modern life with thoughts we have all had...but would rarely admit to.
16. Louis C.K. Oh My God (2013 TV Special)
TV-MA | 58 min | Documentary, Comedy
In February, 2013, Louis brings his impish nihilism to Phoenix, Arizona. He talks about an old lady and her pet, living in Manhattan, experiencing his body's aging (he's 45), men's ... See full summary »
24. Bo Burnham: Words, Words, Words (2010 TV Special)
TV-MA | 63 min | Documentary, Comedy, Music
The internet (and soon to be movie, TV, radio, etc.) phenomenon, Bo Burnham, brings you his first one-hour stand-up special "Bo Burnham: Words, Words, Words" from the House of Blues in Boston.
26. Jerry Before Seinfeld (2017 TV Special)
TV-14 | 62 min | Documentary, Comedy
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld takes the stage at the comedy club where he began his career to recount his early life.
31. John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous at Radio City (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 65 min | Comedy
John Mulaney relays stories from his childhood and Saturday Night Live (1975), eviscerates the value of college, and laments getting older in this comedy special. Other topics include the church, his family, Trump and pedophiles abducting kids.
32. The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium (2017 TV Special)
TV-MA | 67 min | Documentary, Comedy
Dave Chappelle gives his usual skewed insight into the topics of race, technology, OJ Simpson, and more in a stand up special filmed in Hollywood.
33. Hannah Gadsby: Nanette (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 69 min | Comedy
Stand-up comedy in which Hannah Gadsby explains why she is giving up comedy. She tells the story of the strength of being a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.
34. Jen Kirkman: I'm Gonna Die Alone (And I Feel Fine) (2015 TV Special)
Not Rated | 78 min | Comedy
Jen Kirkman's original comedy special delivers some sharp, hilarious truths about life at 40 as filmed at the North Door in Austin, Texas.
39. Neal Brennan: 3 Mics (2017 TV Special)
65 min | Documentary, Comedy
Neal Brennan is taking multitasking to a whole new level in his new Netflix special, 3 Mics, which features the comedian switching between three different microphones symbolizing three different styles of comedy.
40. Jimmy Carr: The Best of Ultimate Gold Greatest Hits (2019 TV Special)
TV-MA | 58 min | Comedy
Nothing is off limits as Jimmy Carr serves up the best jokes from his storied stand-up career in a special that's as inappropriate as it is hilarious.
41. Anthony Jeselnik: Fire in the Maternity Ward (2019 TV Special)
TV-MA | 64 min | Comedy
Forging his own comedic boundaries, Anthony Jeselnik revels in getting away with saying things others can't in this stand-up special shot in New York.
46. Deep in the Heart of Texas: Dave Chappelle Live at Austin City Limits (2017 TV Special)
TV-MA | 66 min | Documentary, Comedy
Dave Chappelle gives his stand about racially charged run-ins, celebrity scandals and fatherly dilemmas in his stand-up set at Austin's Moody Theater.