Stand-upby the-madcap-laughs | created - 19 Apr 2018 | updated - 2 months ago | Public
- Instant Watch Options
- Movies or TV
- IMDb Rating
- In Theaters
- On TV
- Release Year
1. John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid (2015 TV Special)
TV-MA | 62 min | Comedy
Armed with boyish charm and a sharp wit, the former SNL writer offers sly takes on marriage, his beef with babies and the time he met Bill Clinton.
2. John Mulaney: New in Town (2012 TV Special)
Not Rated | 60 min | Documentary, Comedy
Comedian John Mulaney talks about his milk toast boyish looks, his childhood, his Jewish girlfriend, his gayish charm, his favorite TV shows, Ice-T, a homeless person he met in N.Y., and a prostate exam with Batman.
4. Hasan Minhaj: Homecoming King (2017 TV Special)
TV-MA | 73 min | Comedy
In his first stand-up special, Hasan Minhaj weaves humorous and heartbreaking anecdotes to tell his life story as an Indian-American Muslim. Topics include racism, bullying and meeting the demanding expectations of his immigrant parents.
5. Katherine Ryan: In Trouble (2017 Video)
TV-MA | 63 min | Comedy
Canadian comic Katherine Ryan explains the perks of dating younger men. She talks about her unusual relationships, living in the hometown she hates and how she once enraged an entire nation.
7. Louis C.K. Oh My God (2013 TV Special)
TV-MA | 58 min | Documentary, Comedy
In February, 2013, Louis brings his impish nihilism to Phoenix, Arizona. He talks about an old lady and her pet, living in Manhattan, experiencing his body's aging (he's 45), men's ... See full summary »
12. George Carlin... It's Bad for Ya! (2008 TV Special)
70 min | Documentary, Comedy
It's Bad For Ya, Carlin's Emmy-nominated 14th and final HBO special from March of 2008 features Carlin's noted irreverent and unapologetic observations on topics ranging from death, ... See full summary »
16. Ricky Gervais: Out of England 2 - The Stand-Up Special (2010 TV Special)
TV-MA | 74 min | Documentary, Comedy
Stand-up comic Ricky Gervais has his second HBO special.
17. Ricky Gervais: Out of England - The Stand-Up Special (2008 TV Special)
TV-MA | 72 min | Documentary, Comedy
Award-winning actor/comedian Ricky Gervais' first-ever HBO stand-up special features his unique takes on such disparate issues as fund-raising, autism, fame, nursery rhymes, Nazis, moronic friends, obesity and more.
21. Pete Holmes: Nice Try, the Devil! (2013 TV Special)
TV-14 | 60 min | Comedy
In his first hour-long special on Comedy Central, Pete Holmes perfects his signature silliness. He may look like a youth pastor, but he's as comfortable talking about religion as he is ... See full summary »
23. Hannah Gadsby: Nanette (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 69 min | Comedy
Stand-up comedy in which Hannah Gadsby explains why she is giving up comedy. She tells the story of the strength of being a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.
25. Anjelah Johnson: Not Fancy (2015 TV Special)
Not Rated | 90 min | Documentary, Comedy
Angelah Johnson waxes about religion, married life, travel, and food among other topics in this new laugh out loud and family friendly stand up special taped live in California.
31. John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous at Radio City (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 65 min | Comedy
John Mulaney relays stories from his childhood and Saturday Night Live (1975), eviscerates the value of college, and laments getting older in this comedy special. Other topics include the church, his family, Trump and pedophiles abducting kids.
35. Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles (2013 TV Special)
TV-MA | 53 min | Comedy
Prepare for an evening of riotously shocking material as sharp-witted stand-up superstar Sarah Silverman steps up for her first HBO solo special.
37. Nikki Glaser: Perfect (2016 TV Special)
TV-MA | 62 min | Comedy
Not Safe with Nikki Glaser host Nikki Glaser brings her sharp wit to her first hour-long special, "Perfect." Glaser contemplates what it means to become an adult woman, and talks frankly about her relationships with porn and sexual shame.
38. Natasha Leggero: Live at Bimbo's (2015 TV Special)
TV-MA | 52 min | Documentary, Comedy
"Live at Bimbo's" is the first one-hour stand up special from Natasha Leggero, star of Comedy Central's Another Period and The Roast of Justin Bieber. Filmed at the historic Bimbo's 365 ... See full summary »
39. Natasha Leggero & Moshe Kasher: The Honeymoon Stand Up Special (2018 TV Special)